Investigating the grave incident in Romania at a petrol station continues. The explosions of Saturday left three dead and 60 people injured, including many seriously.
After receiving reports that a gas station in Romania was not licensed, the Prime Minister of Romania ordered an urgent inspection. The preliminary report indicates that a lit cigar was responsible for the accident.
The Belgian authorities are treating two firefighters injured by the explosive explosions. Yesterday night, they were transported to a hospital near Brussels from the Melsbroek Military Base.
Belgian hospitals offer treatment for two firefighters who are suffering from burns, both on their face and hands.
According to the leader of the burns unit, treatment for such injuries is best started as early as possible. Ses predictions are positive for two Romanian Firefighters.
“The patient’s did very well during the transportation from Bucharest. They were stable and calm during the flight. Treatment is still ongoing. Although they’re young, wearing protective clothing and having limited injuries, Dr. Thomas Rose of the Burn Unit at the Military Hospital said that their condition is critical.
Agerpress said that Romanian Premier Marcel Ciolacu ordered a inspection of all fuel stations and stations for gas in the country.
Ciolacu and Catalin Pradoiu, Minister of the Interior, were in Crevedia village, Dambovita County. There, two explosions happened at a LPG gas station, which resulted in three deaths and 56 other injuries. According to Romanian media reports, the owner of the Crevedia station that operated the LPG gas was denied work authorization three years earlier.
Marcel Ciolacu stated that the government was preparing aid for families whose home had been destroyed. Seven houses have been affected. Four of the wounded have already received treatment in another country.
Firefighters, policemen or gendarmerie made up 43 of the total 56 injuries.
The mayor of Caracal, a southern city in south-west Mexico, is the father of the owner of this illegal gasoline station.
BTA states that according to a Romanian site, the investigation is based on the theory that the blast was the result of an explosion caused by a smoking cigarette while transferring the gas between tanks.
Hristo Hristohinkov was the Bulgarian Health Minister who announced yesterday the country is prepared to accept the 17 worst-affected victims.
Explore the following information at https://www.imperial-restoration.ca/ to get a fuller understanding of what we do. Safe and reliable plumbing systems are important to us, as is affordability. Whether it’s for gas installation, repair, or maintenance services, we are committed to providing the most cost-effective and safe solutions so go here Imperial Restoration emergency gas line Toronto. You can reach us either by email or phone if you need to ask about our services, including pricing and scheduling. Gas plumbing is our specialty. Your safety and smooth gas operation are of utmost importance to us.